|Mobile technologies enabled MTR passengers to create animated e-cards and have chances to win fabulous prizes|
HONG KONG, Feb 12, 2018 - (Media OutReach) - In celebrating the festive season of 2017, MTR advertising have joint hands with an array of world renowned international and local brands and launched the White Christmas Campaign in high traffic MTR stations, including Tsim Sha Tsui, Admiralty and Causeway Bay, as well as in trains, enabling passengers to share the festive joy on social media.
The line-up of world-renowned advertisers, including Biore, Blue Girl Beer, Broadway, Calvin Klein, China Taiping, Elizabeth Arden, Glad, Hada Labo, Heroine make Kissme, Lukfook Jewellery, MaBelle, Macau Government Tourism Office, Ocean Park, SAMSUNG, SUNING, TISSOT, Up live, and Wyeth (in alphabetical order) celebrated Christmas and New Year with MTR passengers through adopting various prominent MTR advertising formats and interactive technologies of the White Christmas Campaign.
Dominating the entire glass-roof and escalator crown bank of MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit A, China Taiping has leveraged the festive campaign to also celebrate the insurance group's 88th Anniversary. Flashing "Merry Christmas" lightings were installed on the solus wall of the glass-roof, thus creating eye-catching Christmas decorations and an impressive ambience in the vicinity.
In addition, thematic ads of the other consumer brands comprised part of the White Christmas Galleria at both MTR Admiralty and Causeway Bay stations to provide information on festive gifting and special offers. Christmas music was broadcast at the Causeway Bay Station Galleria for an enhanced ambience when passing through the mesmerized White Christmas environment.
Leveraging the latest mobile technologies, including QR Code, NFC and Shake Beacon, MTR passengers were enabled to create fun-filled animated e-greeting cards on their smartphones when nearby the White Christmas Campaign ads at various locations of the designated MTR stations. What's more was that participants all had chances to win fabulous prizes totaling HK$10,000 upon uploading their e-cards to their personal Instagram and hashtag MTRXmas2017!
Ms. Shirley Chan, Managing Director of JCDecaux Transport Hong Kong & Macau, said: "The White Christmas MTR advertising campaign was our successful festive campaign last year, which has uniquely provided a mega campaign opportunity for MTR advertisers to participate in and create synergetic effects while promoting their own brands and products. The designated MTR stations for this experiential campaign are strategic locations to maximize the brands' outreach to their target audiences concertedly, in addition to offering passengers a fun and enjoyable travel experience."
For more information about the White Christmas Campaign, please visit http://jcd-interactiveads.com/mtr/xmas2017/index.php?b=jcd
Link to Campaign Photos: http://bit.ly/2G7hB2H
1) China Taiping's "White Christmas" cum 88th Anniversary Celebration ads had dominated the glass-roof and escalator crown bank of MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit A, creating an impressive festive ambience in the vicinity.
2) Advertiser's thematic ads alternated with the White Christmas Campaign ads to form the White Christmas Galleria at MTR Admiralty Station.
3) The White Christmas Galleria at MTR Causeway Bay Station with Christmas Music enhanced the ambience and inspires MTR passengers' the idea of Christmas gifting to their loved ones.
4) The White Christmas Campaign Ad installed with QR Code, NFC and Shake Beacon, as well as instructions for creating animated e-cards at MTR Admiralty Station and MTR Causeway Bay Station.
5) MTR passenger scanning the QR Code on the White Christmas Campaign ad for creating his animated e-greeting card at MTR Causeway Bay Station.
Tel: (852) 2862 7226
Allied Synergy Communications Limited
Tel: (852) 3101 8008 / 9509 8128
Feb 12, 2018 19:10 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.