|Saturday, 30 April 2011, 02:00 HKT/SGT|
Stezzano, Italy, Apr 30, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - The General Shareholders' Meeting of Brembo was held today at the Stezzano headquarters and resolved on:
- the approval of the 2010 Annual Report and the distribution of a gross dividend of EU 0.30 per share;
- the appointment of the Board of Directors and Statutory Auditors;
- the plan for the buy-back and sale of own shares.
Alberto Bombassei confirmed as Chairman and Managing Director.
Approval of the Annual Report and Allocation of Net Income
The General Shareholders' Meeting of Brembo, which was held today at the Stezzano (Bergamo) headquarters under the chairmanship of Alberto Bombassei, approved the Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2010 and the distribution of a gross dividend of EU 0.30 per share outstanding at ex-coupon date, with the exclusion of the Company's own shares.
The dividend will be paid as of 12 May 2011, ex coupon No. 19 of 9 May 2011.
Brembo Group's consolidated net sales for 2010 amounted to EU 1,075.3 million, up 30.2% compared to 2009.
Net income amounted to EU 32.3 million, compared to EU 10.5 for the previous year.
The General Shareholders' Meeting approved the following allocation of net income of the parent company Brembo S.p.A., which amounted to EU 21.1 million:
- to the Shareholders a gross dividend of EU 0.30 per ordinary share outstanding at ex-coupon date, with the exclusion of own shares;
- the remaining amount to reserves.
Full release: http://hugin.info/144497/R/1511032/446231.pdf
For more informaton, please visit www.brembo.com.
Tel. +39 035 605 2899
Email: [email protected]
+39 035 6052173
Source: Brembo via Thomson Reuters ONE
Apr 30, 2011 02:00 HKT/SGT
Topic: General Announcement
Sectors: Daily Finance, Automotive
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.