|The largest and most influential annual event provides unmatched opportunities for private equity and venture capital professionals in Asia|
HONG KONG, Oct 4, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Over 1,000 of the world's leading GPs, LPs and a broad mix of industry professionals are set to converge on Hong Kong for the 29th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum (AVCJ Forum), which will take place at the Four Seasons Hotel from November 15-17, 2016.
This year's event will take on added significance in light of the financial disruptions and economic volatility that the world is now bracing for. The AVCJ Forum will offer industry players with unparalleled opportunities to gather market intelligence to equip themselves for a down cycle, or just as importantly, better prepare for seizing opportunities in the future.
Global Limited Partners stating their views include:
- Mohamad Nasir Ab. Latif, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, EPF
- Katja Salovaara, Senior Portfolio Manager, Private Equity, ILMARINEN MUTUAL PENSION INSURANCE COMPANY
- Olivia Ouyang, Director, Funds, TEACHERS' PRIVATE CAPITAL
- Ernest Boles, Chief Executive Officer, HQ CAPITAL
- Steve Byrom, Head of Private Equity, FUTURE FUND
- Marcus Simpson, Head of Global Private Equity, QIC
- Peter Wilson, Managing Director, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS (U.K.) LIMITED
- Edward J. Grefenstette, President & Chief Investment Officer, THE DIETRICH FOUNDATION
- Josh Stern, Director, Private Investments, ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON FOUNDATION
Senior industry professionals discussing the future of PE include:
- Steven Barnes, Managing Director, BAIN CAPITAL
- Kok Yew Tang, Chairman and Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
- H. Chin Chou, Chief Executive Officer, MORGAN STANLEY PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA
- Ming Lu, Co-Head of Asia Private Equity, KKR
- Jixun Foo, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Kazuhiro Yamada, Managing Director and Head of Carlyle Japan Buyout Advisory Team, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Michael Chu, Global Co-CEO, L CATTERTON
- Ravi Thakran, Chairman and Managing Partner, L CAPITAL ASIA
- Padmanabh (Paddy) Sinha, Managing Partner, TATA OPPORTUNITIES FUND
- William Sonneborn, President, EIG
- Martin Mok, Partner and Managing Director, China, EQT PARTNERS
Do not miss this unique opportunity to keep abreast of all the crucial changes and developments in private equity as well as participate in high-level discussions that help advance the industry.
Strategic Public Relations Group is proud to be the Official Public Relations Partner for AVCJ Private Equity and Venture Forum 2016.
AVCJ is the leading provider of private equity and venture capital intelligence in Asia. AVCJ publishes the Asian Venture Capital Journal, the most influential publication on private equity in Asia. It also hosts the leading private equity industry conferences, the AVCJ Forums, featuring events in all the major financial centers including Sydney, Jakarta, Beijing, New York, Singapore, London, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Mumbai. Visit www.avcj.com for more information.
About Mergermarket Group
The Mergermarket Group is a media company which provides the advisory, corporate and financial communities with forward-looking intelligence, analysis and data. The Group is widely recognized as the most significant provider of global corporate financial news, intelligence and analysis, and it's our 500-strong team of specialist journalists and analysts that sets us apart. Founded in 2000, the Mergermarket Group has expanded rapidly and now have over 1000 staff in 65 locations around the world. For more information, please visit www.mergermarketgroup.com.
Strategic Public Relations Group
Ms. Cindy Lung / Yoko Li / Claudia Ip
Tel: +852 2864 4867 / +852 2864 4813 / +852 2864 4861
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
AVCJ Marketing Manager
Ms. Yasna Mostofi
Tel: +852 2158 9664
Oct 4, 2016 17:04 HKT/SGT
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Daily Finance, Alternatives, FinTech/Chains, Venture Capital
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2017 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.