HONG KONG, Jan 12, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited ("Excalibur" or the "Group"), a futures brokerage services provider in Hong Kong, commenced trading on the Growth Enterprise Market ("GEM") of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the "SEHK") today under the stock code 8350.
(From left to right)
1. Mr. Eugene Yeoh Senior Vice President, Listing Department, HKEX
2. Mr. David Tsang Managing Director, Alliance Capital Partners Limited
3. Miss Grace Chairman's friend, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
4. Miss Feng Lili Chairman's friend, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
5. Mr. Patrick Lo Financial Controller & Company Secretary, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
6. Mr. Siu Miu Man Independent Non-Executive Director, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
7. Mr. Allan Poon Chairman, CEO & Executive Director, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
8. Miss Clara Chan Listing Committee Member, HKEX
9. Mr. Chan Ying Leung Executive Director, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
10. Mr. Kwok Shu Tin Marketing Manager, Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
11. Mr. Choi Chiu Fai Stanley Chairman, International Entertainment Corporation
12. Miss Julia Charlton Principal Partner, Charltons
13. Miss Shirley Chui Partner , TC & Co.
14. Miss Bonnie Chan Head, Events Management, HKEX
About Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited
Excalibur Global Financial Holdings Limited is a provider of futures brokerage services in Hong Kong to its clients since 1994 and the Group currently provides its clients with access to locally and globally traded futures and options products. The Group's business is carried out through the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Excalibur Global HK, which is a corporation licensed with the SFC to carry out type 2 (dealing in futures contracts) and type 5 (advising on futures contract) regulated activities in Hong Kong. Excalibur Global HK is also licensed with the SFC to carry out type 1 (dealing in securities) regulated activity in Hong Kong while currently the licence allows the Group to introduce its clients to other licensed securities brokerages in Hong Kong.
Strategic Financial Relations Limited
Mandy Go Tel: (852) 2864 4812 Email: email@example.com
Keris Leung Tel: (852) 2864 4863 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antonio Yu Tel: (852) 2114 4319 Email: email@example.com
Jan 12, 2018 18:30 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Daily Finance, Daily News
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.