JAKARTA, Mar 23, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - Yogyakarta, Indonesia was the host to the 7th Annual Global CSR Summit & Awards on 19th March 2015 at Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort and Spa.
The Global CSR Awards 2015 is Asia's most prestigious recognition awards programme for Corporate Social Responsibility. This prestigious award recognizes companies for outstanding, innovative and world class products, services, projects and programmes implemented in the year 2014 to 2015. The projects must demonstrate the Company's leadership, sincerity and ongoing commitments in incorporating ethical values, compliance with legal requirements, and respect for individuals, communities and the environment in the way they do business.
Over 200 senior executives from multinational and leading corporations in Asia attended the event and witnessed the awards presentation graced by guest of honour Prof. Dr. Ir. Tahlim Sudaryanto from The Ministry of Agriculture.7
Out of 200 entries received from all over the world, a final selection of 36 companies were awarded top honours in the 7 main award categories namely: Best Community Programme, Best Environmental Excellence, Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education, Empowerment of Women, Best Workplace Practices, Product Excellence and CSR Leadership.
A new category was included this year to honour the most inclusive company.
The award ceremony was held after the conference & exhibition which witnessed over 30 international speakers presenting best practices in CSR.
The results of the 7th Annual Global CSR Awards 2015 are:
The Most Inclusive Company for 2014-2015 PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Best Community Programme Award
- Platinum PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
- Gold Standard Chartered Bank, Indonesia Tenaga Nasional Interface, Inc
- Silver PT Pertamina (Persero) Tbk PT Sampoerna Tbk
- Bronze Asian Agri
Best Environmental Excellence Award
- Platinum PT Great Giant Pineapple Indonesia
- Gold Maynilad Water Services, Inc TNB Janamanjung Sdn Bhd Pt Holcim Indonesia Tbk
- Silver APP PT Levi Strauss Indonesia
- Bronze Oceana Gold
Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education
- Platinum PT Trakindo Utama
- Gold Samsung Asia Pte Ltd PT YTL Jawa Timur Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Silver PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Bronze Megaworld Foundation
Empowerment of Women Award
- Platinum PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
- Gold PT L'Oreal Indonesia PT Indosat Indonesia
- Silver PT Donggi-Senoro LNG
- Bronze Lafarge Cement Indonesia
Best Workplace Practices
- Platinum DHL Express Philippines Corporation
- Gold PT L'Oreal Indonesia Oceana Gold
- Silver Dubai Customs
- Bronze PT Trakindo Utama
Product Excellence Award
- Platinum PT Chandra Asri Petro-Chemical Tbk
- Gold Ricoh Asia Pacific Pte Ltd PT Telkomsel Indonesia
- Silver Proctor & Gamble
- Bronze Bank Indonesia
- Platinum PT Adaro
- Gold PT Sarihusada Petronas
- Silver TNB Janamanjung Sdn Bhd
- Bronze Pt Bumi Serpong Damai - Sinarmas Land
For more information please visit www.globalcsr.tpgi.org Nora at [email protected] for media enquiries.
Global CSR Summit & Awards
Mar 23, 2015 05:00 HKT/SGT
Source: Global CSR Summit & Awards
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.