|- New series "s" Premium DeskPhones establish higher quality standards for business communications|
- 2 new models in the Premium DeskPhone line deliver high-quality experience and ergonomic design
- New 8262Ex DECT handset extends end-to-end mobility for customers in vertical industries
- ALE reinforces commitment to vertical industry customers with new customization capabilities
SINGAPORE, Mar 23, 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, today introduced new Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones and DECT cordless phones. The new Alcatel-Lucent "s" series Premium DeskPhones include contextual menus for expert business communications, unique search-by-name keyboard for instant communication, built-in Bluetooth in high-end models, and centralized management enabling IT to easily adapt various capabilities and features to suit the organization's needs.
The entire "s" Premium DeskPhone series delivers a new quality experience through improvements in use and mobility-
Improved ergonomics and communication experience:
- Ambient-light sensor and color screen in 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models for an easier-to-read screen in all environments
- Superior wide-band, HD audio, standard on the 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- 3.5mm jack headset port and USB port to connect additional devices (headset, mobile phone charger, fingerprint reader), a second USB port on 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- Bluetooth capabilities in 8068s and 8078s models including the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) feature to connect phones to sensors, like those used in healthcare environments or other vertical sectors.
Mobile friendly features:
- Advanced hotdesking capabilities
- Virtual private network (VPN) connectivity, ideal for easy installation anywhere (home office, small branch, shop-in-shop retail)
Premium DeskPhones "s" series evolution-
- The 8028s Premium DeskPhone offers information workers improved design and performance with four speed dial keys, a black and white screen with white backlight for convenient multi-line management.
- The new 8058s Premium DeskPhone has a high-end 3.5 inch color screen and four electronic speed dial keys, without the additional cost that usually comes with a high-end phone.
- The 8068s Premium DeskPhone offers managers broader functionality with a large color screen for easy multi-line call management and group call supervision. The Bluetooth handset comes with the ability to connect a smartphone headset and a 10m range from the base for greater confidentiality.
- The new 8078s Premium DeskPhone model offers a 5 inch color touch screen, Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy, including s-link capabilities enabling mobile phone users to leverage DeskPhone audio in the office, providing a similar experience to in-car phone audio.
- The Premium DeskPhone "s" series can be leveraged as a key building block to developing new services, such as indoor location services for customers in vertical industries.
New DECT phones with customization and improved durability-
ALE has created a new DECT wireless phone to help keep people connected, even in the most adverse environments.
- The robust industrial grade 8262 EX DECT handset offers the same ruggedized body, shock-proof screen, call history, and integrated man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities as the previously introduced 8262, and is now certified 'explosion proof' for specific industries, including oil and gas manufacturing.
- In addition, the latest 8232 and 8242DECT handsets offer improved device durability and talk time, a better charging system, and are compatible with existing ALE infrastructure and accessories.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners benefit from a wider offer of feature rich communication devices. The flexibility of the new Premium DeskPhones and DECT phones is ideal for specialized businesses, like those in healthcare and hospitality, where customized applications can be implemented to improve patient care or a guest visit, and also create a look and feel that represents the business. These latest advances in technology create an improved user experience while enabling workers to connect in a range of ways that enhance productivity.
We are ALE. Our mission is to make everything connect to create the customized technology experience customers need. We deliver networking and communications that work for your people, processes and customers from your office, the cloud or in combination.
A heritage of innovation and dedication to customer success has made ALE, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, an essential provider of enterprise networking, communications and services to over 830,000 customers worldwide. ALE has a global reach and local focus with more than 2200 employees and 2900+ partners who serve over 50 countries.
For more information, visit our web site at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com. For ongoing news visit our Newsroom, Blog, Facebook and Twitter.
Amit Raj Bathla
Marketing, APAC, ALE
T: +65 9615 7340
IBA, PR for ALE
T: +44 1572 757 932
Mar 23, 2017 09:00 HKT/SGT
Topic: New Product
Sectors: Telecoms, Electronics, Enterprise IT, Mobility/Wireless, Broadcast, Digital
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|Feb 14, 2018 12:30 HKT/SGT|
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise celebrates the value of its partners at its annual APAC Partner Event|
|Jan 9, 2018 11:00 HKT/SGT|
PayTren to Implement Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow Platform|
|Oct 11, 2017 11:00 HKT/SGT|
ALE introduces Business Partner Onboarding Program for Rainbow Cloud Collaboration Service to address digital workplace transformation|
|Sept 20, 2017 09:00 HKT/SGT|
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise expands mobile campus solution to deliver high-performance WiFi and LAN access|
|July 20, 2017 08:00 HKT/SGT|
ALE and PGi deliver audio conferencing to maximize the UC&C experience|
|July 28, 2016 09:00 HKT/SGT|
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise New Business Models Offer Advanced Networking and UC&C Services|
|June 28, 2016 09:00 HKT/SGT|
Latest Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SMB Communication Solutions Deliver Improved User Experience, Mobility and Business Continuity|
|May 4, 2016 10:00 HKT/SGT|
New Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Technologies Create Network Ideal for Adopting Mobility and Internet of Things|
|Apr 4, 2016 10:00 HKT/SGT|
Starview International Signs up as Value Added Distributor for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Solutions in Singapore|
|Mar 16, 2016 10:00 HKT/SGT|
ALE Delivers the Industry's Most Comprehensive Pay-Per-Use Offer for Unified LAN and WiFi|
|More news >>|