|Tuesday, 13 June 2017, 13:00 HKT/SGT|
Source: Gemalto NV
|SafeNet Trusted Access Helps Companies Mitigate Risk with Integrated Single Sign-on, Multi-Factor Authentication and Risk-Based Analytics|
- Improves user experience providing Smart Cloud Single Sign-On (SSO) for authentication when defined by the access policy
- Simplifies access management to cloud applications such as Office 365, ServiceNow and Salesforce.com
- Leverages a powerful data-driven policy engine for enterprises to optimize business security and user convenience via scenario-based access conditions
AMSTERDAM, June 13, 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, today announced the launch of SafeNet Trusted Access, an access management and identity protection service, to secure cloud and on premise applications. Powered by a robust risk-based analytics engine, Gemalto's solution delivers integrated Cloud Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) capabilities so companies can easily implement secure, conditional access and additional authentication levels when outlined in the policy engine.
According to recent research, enterprises in 2017 are expected to utilize an average of 17 cloud applications to support their IT, operations and business strategies. With SafeNet Trusted Access a user can log on once to access all approved applications, as defined by the policy for that application.
(Gemalto will host a webinar on June 28 at 11:00am ET titled "Getting Rid of Risky Business: How contextual information is securing cloud app access". Click here to register. http://bit.ly/2t25oFS )
"The adoption of cloud apps is fast becoming mainstream. Yet IT teams lag in their ability to effectively manage and restrict access to these apps and offer their employees the convenience they expect. With SafeNet Trusted Access, IT Managers can set scenario-based policies linked to associated risk factors and implement step up authentication for a particular application or group of users, depending on the level of sensitivity and role," said Francois Lasnier, Senior Vice President of Authentication Products at Gemalto. "We built this newest addition on the expertise and success of the award winning SafeNet Authentication Service to support our customers as they migrate their enterprise workflows into the cloud. We designed this next-generation MFA and Cloud SSO platform with the goal of making it easier for IT to align security with business processes."
"Historically, controlling access to resources has been 'red-light/green-light' or binary - you're either allowed in or you're not, and once they are in, most SSO offerings are blind to anything a user does once they are granted. By combining analytics with IAM, SafeNet Trusted Access provides companies with the ability to identify anomalies in access patterns that could indicate risk and help prevent data breaches," said Garrett Bekker, Principal Analyst at 451 Research.
Gemalto's SafeNet Trusted Access key features include:
- Scalability: The solution features built-in integration templates making it easy for companies to add new and existing cloud applications as needed
- Supports long-term IAM strategy: Companies benefit from a broad range of Gemalto's stronger authentication methods and form factors such as one-time-passwords and biometrics
- Risk-based analytics and detailed access policies: Scenario-based policies define access controls, assess whether a login attempt is secure, apply the appropriate level of authentication and require additional security measures when necessary
- Visibility: Provides the right level of visibility into workforce identity and access activities & events
- Centralized access management: A single pane of glass gives visibility into all access events streamlining security audits, tracking and help desk requests like password resets
- Regulatory compliance: IT can ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards using the solution's data driven insights on user behavior, access events and policy enforcement.
- Forrester Report: Building your IAM Strategy http://www6.gemalto.com/l/51442/2017-06-09/8lxqkd
- 4 Steps to Cloud Access Management http://www6.gemalto.com/l/51442/2017-06-07/8ltzj8
- SafeNet Trusted Access Product Brief http://bit.ly/2sgktWY
- SafeNet Trusted Access FAQ http://bit.ly/2rjuDXQ
- Video: How Continuous Authentication Is Enhancing Cloud Access Management http://bit.ly/2rdpUBR
- Video: How Identity and Access Management (IAM) Works in the Cloud http://bit.ly/2t2kLxU
- Infographic: Cloud Access Management http://www6.gemalto.com/l/51442/2017-06-07/8ltzhd
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2016 annual revenues of EUR 3.1 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
Our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto's solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software - enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 15,000+ employees operate out of 112 offices, 43 personalization and data centers, and 30 research and software development centers located in 48 countries.
For more information visit www.gemalto.com, or follow @gemaltosecurity on Twitter.
Gemalto media contacts:
+1 512 257 3869
Europe Middle East & Africa
+33 1 55 01 57 89
+65 6317 8266
Press release (PDF): http://hugin.info/159293/R/2112673/803566.pdf
Policies - Get started - 1st scenario: http://hugin.info/159293/R/2112673/803569.png
June 13, 2017 13:00 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Enterprise IT, Security/Biometrics
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2017 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|Gemalto Simplifies and Secures Access to Cloud Applications with New Access Management Service|
|Dec 12, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto in the process of reviewing the unsolicited and conditional proposal by Atos|
|Dec 7, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced|
|Dec 4, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto Gives Google Cloud Platform Customers Flexible Encryption and Key Management Capabilities|
|Nov 28, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Majority of consumers would stop doing business with companies following a data breach, finds Gemalto|
|Nov 14, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Huawei and Gemalto team up to accelerate NarrowBand IoT deployments|
|Nov 9, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto launches world's first "all-in-one" IoT module delivering global LTE connectivity|
|Nov 6, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto Launches First of its Kind On-Demand Security Platform to Protect Data Anytime, Anywhere|
|Oct 30, 2017 14:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto investment speeds development of new Cogent biometric identification solutions|
|Oct 27, 2017 06:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto third quarter 2017 revenue|
|Oct 4, 2017 13:00 HKT/SGT|
Gemalto and Ledger Join Forces to Provide Security Infrastructure for Cryptocurrency Based Activities|
|More news >>|