|Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 11:06 HKT/SGT|
KARIYA, JAPAN, Oct 18, 2017 - (JCN Newswire) - DENSO Corporation will offer immersive exhibits at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, commonly known as Tokyo Big Sight, from Friday, October 27 to Sunday, November 5.
Conceptual image of mock-up car to be exhibited
DENSO is committed to developing the core technologies that are required to improve mobility in the future, and had identified three priority fields: "DENSO Automated Driving," "DENSO Efficient Driving," and "DENSO Connected Driving."
At the event, DENSO will present its vision for these key technology fields using a wireless and mobile virtual reality system and by displaying a mock-up car featuring DENSO's latest innovations. The company will hold a press conference to unveil its vision.
Press conference details
Date and Time: Thursday, Oct. 26, 11:00 - 11:15 a.m.
Speaker: Koji Arima, President and CEO, DENSO Corporation
DENSO will be also offering three unique and immersive experience at the event. These include:
- A virtual reality demonstration titled "Future Tech Lab - Three Secrets of Future Vehicles" where visitors can see DENSO's latest technology developments firsthand.(1)
- A comprehensive explanation of DENSO products that are incorporated into vehicles on the road today that cannot be seen directly via a mock-up car located at the DENSO booth.
- TOKYO CONNECTED LAB 2017, which consists of exhibits based on the organizer's theme of this year's Tokyo Motor Show, DENSO will demonstrate its approach in the fields of connected mobility; namely, vehicles to vehicles, vehicles to people, and vehicles to society.
DENSO Exhibit Locations
- Tokyo Motor Show: E6203, East Hall 6
- TOKYO CONNECTED LAB 2017: TCL05, West Hall 4
DENSO website for Tokyo Motor Show: https://tms.denso.com
(1) The Future Tech Lab will set a limit on the number of participants for each demonstration and have height and other safety requirements. Reservation tickets will be distributed at DENSO's booth.
DENSO Corp., headquartered in Kariya, Aichi prefecture, Japan has more than 220 subsidiaries in 35 countries and regions (including Japan) and employs approximately 170,000 people worldwide. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion. Last fiscal year, DENSO spent 8.8% of its global consolidated sales on research and development. DENSO common stock is traded on the Tokyo and Nagoya stock exchanges.
For more information, go to www.denso.com.
Visit our media website at www.denso.com/global/en/news/media-center/.
Sadayoshi Yokoyama, Toshiko Watanabe
Oct 18, 2017 11:06 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.