|Thursday, 3 June 2010, 18:10 HKT/SGT|
Source: NTT DOCOMO
TOKYO, June 3, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - NTT DOCOMO, a world-leading mobile network operator, is proud to announce its participation in CommunicAsia2010 Exhibition, Asia's largest telecommunications and broadcast trade show, which will take place in Singapore from June 15 to 18. The booth will present DOCOMO's cutting-edge mobile phones and technologies that make life more convenient, productive and fun, showcasing all-new, high-spec phones and services, an upcoming LTE mobile service, green and social-responsibility initiatives, plus presentations introducing DOCOMO's newest smartphones and services such as i-concier(TM) (mobile concierge service) and Osaifu-Keitai (mobile phones with wallet functions).
When: June 15 - 17 (10:30 AM - 6:00 PM) / June 18 (10:30 AM - 4:00 PM)
Where: Singapore Expo
DOCOMO Exhibits (Hall 4 4B 3-01):
- 2010 summer season handsets announced on May 18.
- Demonstration of 3G wireless photo frame for use with DOCOMO's photo-delivery service.
- Xperia(TM) and other DOCOMO smartphones, and "docomo market" mobile web portal for smartphone users.
- i-concier(TM) concierge service for highly personalized push information and daily support (traffic-jam/last-train alerts, etc.), and the compatible "auto GPS" service offering always-on pinpoint positioning for location-based services.
- Voice-input mail service, a convenient dictation-type system for composing mail.
- imadoco search(TM) location service that confirms the whereabouts of a child, even without a GPS-compatible handset by using base stations.
- Demonstration of extra-high-speed LTE mobile service.
- Introduction of NFC technologies for quick touch-and-go mobile transactions at payment terminals.
DOCOMO's green and social-responsibility initiatives
- Solar-powered charger and battery for handsets.
- TOUCH WOOD demonstration handset whose body made of real wood.
- Environmental sensor network for measuring atmospheric conditions.
- DOCOMO's worldwide presence.
- Location-based services for international roaming.
- Initiatives of Conexus Mobile Alliance, major alliance of mobile network operators in Asia-Pacific region.
About NTT DOCOMO
NTT DOCOMO, Japan's leading mobile operator with over 79 million subscriptions, is one of the world's foremost contributors to 3G, 4G and 5G mobile network technologies. Beyond core communications services, DOCOMO is challenging new frontiers in collaboration with a growing number of entities ("+d" partners), creating exciting and convenient value-added services that change the way people live and work. Under a medium-term plan toward 2020 and beyond, DOCOMO is pioneering a leading-edge 5G network to facilitate innovative services that will amaze and inspire customers beyond their expectations. DOCOMO is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (9437). https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/.
Public Relations Department
NTT DOCOMO, INC.
June 3, 2010 18:10 HKT/SGT
Source: NTT DOCOMO
NTT DOCOMO (TSE: 9437)
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Media & Marketing, Mobility/Wireless
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.