|Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 18:00 HKT/SGT|
LONDON, Apr 10, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - The Effective Innovation shortlist is now released for the WARC Awards, a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness.
21 campaigns have been shortlisted in the Effective Innovation category, which recognises innovative thinking that has transformed a business or disrupted category conventions to deliver tangible results. They are for a variety of categories, including automotive, travel, household goods, banking, media, foods and NGO's; and have ran in a wide range of markets - Australia, Denmark, Germany, India, Kenya, Spain, Tanzania, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
The shortlisted entries are:
- Denmark vs. Trump - Socialistisk Folkeparti (SF) - UncleGrey - Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, United States
- Hello in Elephant - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust - whiteGREY - Australia, Kenya, Tanzania, United Kingdom, United States
- Seek Deeper - Royal Caribbean International - MullenLowe US - United States
- 7-Second Resumes - Grads of Life - 22squared - United States
- Hearing Rescue - Thai Health Promotion Foundation - BBDO Bangkok - Thailand
- Speed Limit Monk Statue - Thai Health Promotion Foundation - BBDO Bangkok - Thailand
- Thai Dog House - Immortal Adoption - BBDO Bangkok - Thailand
- So how about creating viral products instead? - Carvaan - The Womb - India
- Bank in a Box - IDFC Bank - McCann Worldgroup - India
- Odds - adidas - Taproot - India
- La Futbolera - Sprint Latino - M8, Alma - United States
- 100% Asian. 100% British - How a simple insight changed a radio station - BBC Asian Network - MullenLowe London - United Kingdom
- Reinventing dynamic creative, for grilling season - Johnsonville Fresh Bratwurst - Compass Point Media - United States
- Going live with gold! - Royal Mint - Manning Gottlieb OMD - United Kingdom
- The Loneliness Index - Age UK - Manning Gottlieb OMD - United Kingdom
- Dynamic Recruitment - The University of Sydney - The Monkeys - Australia
- Lost Frequency - HearLife Clinic - FP7/DXB - United Arab Emirates
- How 1,00,000 TV commercial viewers made snap decisions on their mobile for a holiday at Club Mahindra - Club Mahindra Holidays - Zapr Media Labs - India
- One-Drop Bottle - Pril - TBWA\RAAD - United Arab Emirates
- Camelpower - Nissan - TBWA\RAAD - United Arab Emirates
- The Ultimate Data Machine - BMW - Cadreon, UM - United States
To see the shortlisted case studies in the Effective Innovation category, please view at www.warc.com/warcawards.prize.
The WARC Awards are currently being judged by international senior figures from both brands and agencies. The Effective Innovation category is chaired by Christopher Yu, Vice President of Integrated Marketing Strategy, Innovation and Technology, U.S. Bank.
The shortlisted papers in the Effective Content Strategy, Effective Social Strategy and Effective Use of Brand Purpose categories will be announced shortly.
About Effective Innovation jury chair
Christopher Yu, Vice President, Integrated Marketing Strategy, Innovation and Technology, U.S. Bank
Christopher partners with teams across the company to define the digital and direct marketing roadmap for the enterprise, focusing on new opportunities to optimise customer experience and improve marketing results. Prior to U.S. Bank, Chris held marketing leadership roles at Publicis Groupe and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. He has a BA and Ph.D. from Yale and an MFA from the University of Virginia. Outside of the office, he likes to listen to old punk bands, binge-watch Nordic Noir series, and travel.
- Your global authority on advertising and media effectiveness
warc.com is an online service offering advertising best practice, evidence, insights and data from the world's leading brands. WARC helps clients grow their businesses by using proven approaches to maximise advertising effectiveness. WARC's clients include the world's largest advertising and media agencies, research companies, advertisers, market analysts and academics.
WARC runs two global and two regional case study competitions: WARC Awards, WARC Media Awards, WARC Prize for Asian Strategy and WARC Prize for MENA Strategy.
WARC publishes three global rankings of advertising excellence: Gunn 100 (creativity), WARC 100 (effectiveness), Gunn Media 100 (media innovation) and publishes leading journals including Admap, Market Leader, the Journal of Advertising Research and the International Journal of the Market Research Society. In addition to its own content, WARC features advertising case studies and best practices from more than 50 respected industry sources, including ARF, Effies, Cannes Lions, ESOMAR and IPA.
Founded in 1985, WARC has offices in the UK, U.S. and Singapore. In June 2018 WARC was acquired by Ascential plc, the global specialist information company.
+44 20 7467 8125
Apr 10, 2018 18:00 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Media, Advertising
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2018 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|Aug 9, 2018 19:00 HKT/SGT|
WARC Media Awards 2018 - Final juries named|
|Aug 1, 2018 15:00 HKT/SGT|
WARC reveals insights from the Cannes Lions Creative Effectiveness campaigns 2018|
|July 31, 2018 08:30 HKT/SGT|
Growth twice rate of GDP, Full Year 2018 forecast revised up to 4.8%|
|July 25, 2018 16:30 HKT/SGT|
WARC unveils The Future of Strategy Report 2018|
|July 5, 2018 12:30 HKT/SGT|
WARC Prize for MENA Strategy 2018 Shortlist announced|
|June 13, 2018 16:00 HKT/SGT|
WARC Awards 2018 - Effective Content Strategy winners announced.|
|May 31, 2018 16:45 HKT/SGT|
WARC's Global Ad Trends - A focus on search advertising|
|May 30, 2018 16:00 HKT/SGT|
WARC Awards 2018 - Effective Use of Brand Purpose winners announced|
|May 16, 2018 08:30 HKT/SGT|
More judges announced for WARC Prize for Asian Strategy 2018|
|May 1, 2018 17:00 HKT/SGT|
WARC Awards 2018 - Effective Content Strategy shortlist announced|
|More news >>|