Kista, Sweden, July 20, 2018 - (ACN Newswire) - January - June 2018
- Net sales increased by 36 percent to SEK 1,856.0 million (1,367.4). Organic growth in local currency was 17 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 133.5 million (120.1).
- EBITDA excluding items affecting comparability1 (adjusted EBITDA) amounted to SEK 162.3 million (154.9), corresponding to SEK 3.05 (3.08) per share.
- Operational foreign exchange differences affected operating profit for the period by SEK 0.6 million (3.0).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 60.1 million (59.3).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to SEK 38.3 million (32.2).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.71 (0.63).
Second quarter, April - June 2018
- Net sales increased by 34 percent to SEK 997.4 million (745.2). Organic growth in local currency was 18 percent.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 80.3 million (49.3).
- EBITDA excluding items affecting comparability1 (adjusted EBITDA) amounted to SEK 97.4 million (74.0), corresponding to SEK 1.84 (1.45) per share.
- Operational foreign exchange differences affected operating profit for the period by SEK 2.6 million (3.9).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 39.8 million (18.3).
- Profit after tax for the quarter amounted to SEK 29.0 million (-1.2).
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.54 (-0.03).
Significant events during the quarter
- On 4 April, CLX acquired 100 percent of the share capital in Vehicle Agency LLC, based in Seattle, Washington. The company specializes in technology and solutions in personalized message-based video and rich media communications solutions. The initial purchase consideration was USD 8 million on a cash- and debt-free basis. In addition, an earnout of USD 4 million was paid in July. The acquisition was financed with cash reserves. Additional earnouts, capped at USD 18 million, may be paid in the future.
- Oscar Werner was appointed President and CEO of CLX Communications AB on 19 April. Mr. Werner will take over on 1 September 2018. Johan Hedberg will take on a new role as head of business development, with focus on North America.
- On 18 May, the annual general meeting resolved to introduce a long-term incentive program for senior executives and key employees within CLX, by issuing a maximum of 1,500,000 warrants with exercise after 3/4/5 years. If fully exercised, dilution will be approximately 2.8 percent.
1) See the table on page 3 for a specification of items affecting comparability.
Invitation to report presentation by phone or online
The report will be presented in a phone conference at 09:00 CET on 20 July.
To participate in the presentation by phone, please call any of the following numbers and state the code 7484782:
SE: +46 8 5065 3942
UK: +44 33 0336 9411
US: +1 323 794 2094
Register here to watch the presentation via Webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/um75oogj.
Forthcoming reporting dates
Interim report, January - September 2018 6 November 2018
About CLX Communications
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communication services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. CLX's mobile communication services enable companies to quickly, securely and cost-effectively communicate globally with customers and connected devices - Internet of Things (IoT). CLX's solutions enable business-critical communications worldwide via mobile messaging services (SMS), voice services and mobile connectivity services for the IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has presence in a further 20 countries. CLX Communications' shares are traded at NASDAQ Stockholm: XSTO: CLX.
Note: CLX Communications AB (publ) is required to publish the information in this interim report pursuant to the EU market abuse regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 20 July 2018 at 07.30 CET.
This report is published in Swedish and English. In case of any differences between the English version and the Swedish original text, the Swedish version shall apply. This report has not been subject to review by the company's independent auditor.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: CLX Communications AB (publ) via Globenewswire
July 20, 2018 13:30 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|CLX Communications AB|
|Mar 4, 2019 20:00 HKT/SGT|
Sinch and Ericsson messaging Licensing Agreement delivers new deals|
|Feb 13, 2019 15:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications AB (publ): CLX Communications unifies its business under a shared identity and rebrands as Sinch|
|Feb 8, 2019 16:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications AB (publ): CLX Communications appoints new CMO|
|Dec 20, 2018 15:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications secures expanded credit facility with improved terms and conditions|
|Dec 12, 2018 16:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications AB (publ): CLX Communications appoints new CFO|
|July 4, 2018 09:00 HKT/SGT|
Enterprises embracing Video Calling to drive customer service innovation, finds new research from Sinch|
|June 21, 2018 08:30 HKT/SGT|
CLX Ranked Best Messaging Vendor in North America|
|Feb 20, 2018 18:00 HKT/SGT|
Enterprise CPaaS spend set to quadruple to $6.7bn by 2022, estimates Juniper Research|
|Feb 20, 2018 09:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications & DeviceRadio Partner to Simplify Production & Launch of IoT devices|
|May 11, 2017 07:00 HKT/SGT|
CLX Communications AB (publ): CLX acquires Dialogue Group Ltd.|
|More news >>|