|Friday, 19 October 2018, 12:28 HKT/SGT|
HIROSHIMA, Japan, Oct 19, 2018 - (JCN Newswire) - Mazda Motor Corporation published the Mazda Sustainability Report 2018(1) in Japanese and Annual Report 2018(2) in English and Japanese on the company's website. The English version of the Sustainability Report will be published in November.
Highlights of the Sustainability Report 2018
- Akira Marumoto, Mazda's Representative Director, President and CEO discusses his views on CSR and the progress of initiatives to improve Mazda's brand value.
- Details specific initiatives that will help achieve Mazda's long-term vision for technology development "Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030"
- An interview with Kiyoshi Fujiwara, Mazda's Representative Director and Executive Vice President, regarding the "Direction of Future Frameworks," which sets a compass bearing for fundamental initiatives aimed at sustainable growth, and Mazda's electrification and connectivity strategies for cars that invigorate the mind and body.
The Sustainability Report also gives a comprehensive overview of Mazda's CSR initiatives in the areas of Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Safety, Environment, Respect for People and Social Contribution.
Highlights of the Annual Report 2018
Message from Management
- In addition to reviewing fiscal year March 2018 and discussing the forecast for the current year, Akira Marumoto, Mazda's President and CEO looks back at the Structural Reform Plan and Structural Reform Stage 2 and explains the "Direction of Future Frameworks."
- Kiyoshi Fujiwara, Representative Director and Executive Vice President, explains the new product strategy, the reformation of the U.S. sales network, alliance initiatives and other measures that will enable genuine growth from fiscal year March 2022 and beyond, as laid out in the "Direction of Future Frameworks."
Review of Operations
Details the company's business results, forecasts, and sales initiatives in Japan, North America, Europe, China and other markets
Increasing Corporate Value
Introduces the "Sustainable Zoom-Zoom 2030" technology development vision and Monotsukuri Innovation
Foundations Underpinning Sustainable Growth
Outlines Mazda's CSR initiatives, corporate governance and Business Management System
Mazda began fully implementing Brand Value Management in 2013. The Sustainability Report and Annual Report show how Mazda is working to become a brand that enriches people's lives at every touchpoint to build a strong emotional connection with customers, focusing on the company's initiatives, organizational aspects and people.
(1) The English version of the Sustainability Report 2018 will be published in November along with a digest version/corporate profile available in both English and Japanese.
(2) English and Japanese versions of the Annual Report were published on Mazda's official website on August 31, 2018
Mazda Motor Corporation (TSE: 7261) started manufacturing tools in 1929 and soon branched out into production of trucks for commercial use. In the early 1960s, Mazda launched its first passenger car models and began developing rotary engines. Still headquartered in Hiroshima in western Japan, Mazda today ranks as one of Japan's leading automakers, and exports cars to the United States and Europe for over 30 years. For more information, please visit www.mazda.com
Corporate Communications Division
Mazda Motor Corporation, Japan
mailto: [email protected]
Oct 19, 2018 12:28 HKT/SGT
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|June 28, 2019 10:25 HKT/SGT|
MONET Forms Capital and Business Partnerships with Isuzu, Suzuki, Subaru, Daihatsu and Mazda|
|June 27, 2019 11:21 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Production and Sales Results for May 2019|
|May 30, 2019 11:09 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Production and Sales Results for April 2019|
|Apr 25, 2019 18:51 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Production and Sales Results for March 2019 and for April 2018 through March 2019 |
|Apr 18, 2019 10:30 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Announces Start of US Pre-Orders for Diesel-Powered Mazda CX-5 at New York International Auto Show|
|Mar 28, 2019 16:33 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Announces Graduate Recruitment Plan for Fiscal Year Ending March 2021|
|Mar 28, 2019 16:05 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Production and Sales Results for February 2019|
|Mar 28, 2019 09:10 HKT/SGT|
SUBARU, Nissan, and Mazda Vehicles to Be Newly Equipped with "D-Call Net" Advanced Automatic Collision Notification System|
|Mar 5, 2019 17:50 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Unveils Mazda CX-30 Compact Crossover SUV|
|Feb 27, 2019 11:36 HKT/SGT|
Mazda Production and Sales Results for January 2019|
|More news >>|