|Sales of large luxury wagon to start from December 16|
The new Granace is a full-size wagon(1) with outstanding presence; it makes full use of its capacious 5.30-meter length and 1.97-meter width to deliver a high-quality and comfortable interior space.
- Generous size conveys both powerful presence and ease-of-handling
- High-quality and spacious interior demonstrates hospitality for guests
- Excellent driving stability and outstanding quietness deliver a comfortable ride
- Ample advanced equipment such as smartphone-linkable display audio
Toyota City, Japan, Nov 25, 2019 - (JCN Newswire) - Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announces the launch of its new model "Granace(2)", which will go on sale at Toyota vehicle dealers nationwide on December 16. The new Granace comes in two grades: Premium grade, a three-row, six-seater priced at 6,500,000 yen(3) and G grade, a four-row, eight-seater priced at 6,200,000 yen(3).
|Granace (three-row, six-seater model)|
Utilizing a semi-bonnet(4) package, the new Granace is characterized by its superb basic performance--including quietness and driving stability--and classy interior. An exterior style that exudes presence, a gorgeous cockpit, and a comfortable rear seating design further accentuate the car's individuality.
1. Sales outlets
Toyota, Toyopet, Toyota Corolla, and Netz dealers across Japan, and Toyota Mobility Tokyo Inc.
2. Annual sales target for Japan
Inabe Plant, Toyota Auto Body Co., Ltd.
(1) Full-size body with a total length of 5 meters or more.
(2) The model's name is taken from the word "gran," which means "big or great" in Spanish, and "ace," which means "top or excellent person" in English.
(3) Manufacturer's suggested retail prices (including consumption tax).
(4) Vehicle design in which the driver's seat is positioned at the rear end of the powertrain, resulting in a very short bonnet.
About Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) is the global mobility company that introduced the Prius hybrid-electric car in 1997 and the first mass-produced fuel cell sedan, Mirai, in 2014. Headquartered in Toyota City, Japan, Toyota has been making cars since 1937. Today, Toyota proudly employs 370,000 employees in communities around the world. Together, they build around 10 million vehicles per year in 29 countries, from mainstream cars and premium vehicles to mini-vehicles and commercial trucks, and sell them in more than 170 countries under the brands Toyota, Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino. For more information, please visit www.toyota-global.com.
Public Affairs Division
Global Communications Department
Toyota Motor Corporation
Nov 25, 2019 12:43 HKT/SGT
Source: Toyota Motor Corporation
Topic: Press release summary
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.