London, Apr 18, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is pleased to announce the final three juries for this year's event: Branded Content & Entertainment, Film Craft and Mobile Lions jury.
The jury members will meet in Cannes in June where they will join their respective jury presidents to view, debate and award the work. Avi Savar, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Big Fuel, USA, will chair the first ever Branded Content & Entertainment Lions jury; Ivan Zacharias, Director of Stink, UK, will lead the Film Craft Jury; and Tom Eslinger, Digital Creative Director of Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide, takes the helm of the inaugural Mobile Lions jury.
Terry Savage, Chairman of Cannes Lions, says, "This is an exciting year for Cannes Lions, not only does Mobile become an awards category in its own right, but Branded Content & Entertainment Lions is launched. We very much look forward to welcoming the esteemed members of these two new juries, who, alongside the talented Film Craft jurors, will be setting the benchmark for their respective categories, each of which play a crucial role in our ever evolving creative communications industry."
Branded Content & Entertainment Lions Jury
- Avi Savar, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Big Fuel, USA - Jury President
- Rodrigo Figueroa Reyes, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, FiRe Advertainment, Argentina
- Michael Hilliard, Executive Producer, FINCH, Australia
- Silvia Goh, Managing Director, LiquidThread/Starcom MediaVest Group, China
- Jan Godsk, Creative Consultant/Branded Content Specialist, Ideatakeaway, Denmark
- Cyrus Oshidar, Creative Director, Bawa Broadcasting, India
- Marc Ros, Partner & General Director, AFTERSHARE.TV, Spain
- Dean Baker, Managing Director, JWT Entertainment, United Kingdom
- Mary Lisio, Senior Vice-President, Non-Fiction & Branded Entertainment, Scott Free Productions, USA
- Doug Scott, President, OgilvyEntertainment, USA
- Bill Davenport, President, Wieden + Kennedy Entertainment, USA
- Scott Donaton, Chief Executive Officer & President, Ensemble, USA
Film Craft Lions Jury
- Ivan Zacharias, Director, Stink, United Kingdom - Jury President
- Dulcidio Caldeira, Director, ParanoidBR, Brazil
- Ralf Schmerberg, Artist/Director, Atelier Ralf Schmerberg, Germany
- Sneha Iype Varma, Executive Producer/Partner, Nirvana Films, India
- Seiichi Hishikawa, Executive Creative Director, Drawing and Manuel, Japan
- Espen Horn, Executive Producer, Motion Blur, Norway
- Alex Roman, Director, The Third & The Seventh, Spain
- Peter Raeburn, Creative Director, Soundtree Music, United Kingdom
- Michael Sagol, Executive Producer & Managing Partner, Caviar, USA
- Diane Jackson, Executive Vice-President/Director of Integrated Production, DDB Chicago, USA
Mobile Lions Jury
- Tom Eslinger, Digital Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide, Global -Jury President
- Barney Loehnis, Digital Lead Asia Pacific, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Asia Pacific
- Leo Xavier, Founder, Grupo.Mobi, Brazil
- Paul Gunning, Chief Executive Officer, Tribal DDB Worldwide, Global
- Daisuke Yanasawa, Chief Executive Officer, KAYAC, Japan
- Hoon-Joo Shin, Vice-President of Corporate Image, KT, Korea
- Per Holmkvist, Founder & Board Director, Mobiento, Sweden
- Salvador Carillo Bardo, Chief Executive Officer, Mobile Dreams Factory, Spain
- Peter Sells, Head of Mobile, BBH, United Kingdom
- Laura Marriott, Chief Executive Officer, NeoMedia Technologies, USA
Entries close 20 April 2012. For late entry enquiries, please contact email@example.com. For further information and tips on how to enter please visit http://www.canneslions.com/awards/. The Festival takes place from 17-23 June 2012.
The new Mobile Lions category is sponsored by AT&T AdWorks and the Film Craft Lions category is sponsored by FilmBrazil.
About Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
The 60th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will be held 16-22 June 2013, in Cannes, France. The Festival, also known as Cannes Lions, is the world's leading celebration of creativity in communications. Founded in 1954, the Festival takes place every June in Cannes, France. As the most prestigious international annual advertising and communications awards, over 34,300 entries from all over the world are showcased and judged at the Festival. Winning companies receive the highly coveted Lion trophy, a global benchmark of creative excellence in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Interactive, Radio, Design, Promo & Activation, Film Craft, Mobile, Branded Entertainment and Integrated advertising, as well as the best Media, Direct, PR, Titanium and Creative Effectiveness ideas. The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals. More than 11,000 delegates from 95 countries attend a week-long programme of exhibitions, screenings and talks by worldwide thought leaders. As the networking and learning opportunity of the year, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communications. For further information, please visit www.canneslions.com.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and Eurobest as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, Festival of Asian Marketing Effectiveness, and the Digital Asia Festival. www.lionsfestivals.com. Lions Festivals is powered by Top Right Group.
PR & Press Manager,
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity,
Tel: +44-20-7728 4040;
Apr 18, 2012
Source: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Topic: Awards received
Sectors: Film & Video, Broadcast & Media
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.