|Thursday, 3 May 2012, 17:30 HKT|
Source: Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
|Steve Thompson, CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine International leads early confirmed plenary speakers, including Paul vanOstenberg, Vice President of Joint Commission International, and Assoc. Prof. Low Guat Tin, National Institute of Education, Singapore.|
Hanoi, Vietnam, May 3, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Over 50 international speakers will make presentations at the 11th annual Hospital Management Asia conference (HMA) on September 13 & 14, 2012 at the Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam.
HMA's program includes plenary sessions featuring widely recognized industry and Hospital Management leaders from around the region; workshops and demonstrations (Special Interest Sessions) on topic-specific innovations and up-to-date best hospital management practices. The emphasis is on the educational side centering on "nuts and bolts", "how to" workshops.
Plenary speakers who will frame the tone and directions for discussions in the Special Interest Sessions (SIS) are thought leaders from various industries and experts in hospital management including:
Mr. Steven Thompson will talk about "The Emerging Characteristics of High Performing Hospitals". Dr. Paul vanOstenberg will speak on "Top 10 trends in Healthcare, Medical and the Pharmaceutical Industry". Assoc. Prof. Low Guat Tin will share "The Trials and Tribulations of Care Providers".
Others speakers include:
1. Mr. Haji Abd Aziz Abd Rahman, CEO, KPJ Seremban Specialist Hospital (Malaysia)
2. Mr. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore)
3. Dr. Robert Beaudoin, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
4. Dr. Robert Behar, Chairman of the Board, CEO, North Cypress Medical Center (USA)
5. Dr. Yash Paul Bhatia, Managing Director, Astron Hospital &Healthcare Consultants (India)
6. Dr. Anne Blunden, Director of Nursing, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
7. Dr. Paul Chang, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Joint Commission International (Singapore)
8. Dr. Samanthi De Silva, Head Of Medical Services, Hemas Hospital, Wattala (Sri Lanka)
9. Dr. Rodolfo "Dups" delos Reyes, Managing Director, RAdelosReyes Mgm't Consultancy (Philippines)
10. Prof. Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
11. Mr. Murtaza Esuffaly, Chairman, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
12. Prof. Kwong Ming Fock, Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology, Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
13. Mr. Peter Ford, Vice President - Healthcare Liability Asia Pacific, Allied World Assurance Company (Hong Kong)
14. Dr. Ed Hansen, Administrator, Chrissie Tomlinson Memorial Hospital (UK)
15. Ms. Maria Holswilder, Director of Nursing Neuroscience Centre, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
16. Mr. Yew-Meng Leong, CEO, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (Singapore)
17. Dr. Ling Moi Lin, Microbiologist and Director of Infection Control, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
18. Dr. Phan Thi Ngoc Linh, Accreditation Manager, Quality Assurance & Clinical Governance Department, Far East Medical Limited (Vietnam)
19. Dr. Sandhya Mujumdar, Deputy Director, National University Hospital (Singapore)
20. Prof. Swee Chye Quek, Deputy Chairman - Medical Board, National University Hospital (Singapore)
21. Ms. Sangita Reddy, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
22. Mr. Ardy Roberto, Author, The Heart of Healing (Philippines)
23. Mr. Amitabh Saxena, CEO, Anexas Consultancy (India)
24. Dr. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
25. Ms. Loendi Westhuizen, Nurse Educator / Coordinator, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
HMA 2012 is organized by Exedra Events and presented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health Vietnam, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Joint Commission International, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Austco Marketing, Det Norske Veritas Healthcare, Inc. and a number of national associations and organizations across Asia.
HMA is also supported by Business World, Global Health Press, Medical Products Asia and Vietnam Business Forum as Media Partners. PR Partners are ACN Newswire, Creative Crest (India), Integrated Public Relations (Malaysia), and Masso iPR (Vietnam).
For additional information please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com .
About Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
HMA, now in its 12th year is committed to keeping healthcare managers, clinicians and leaders updated on worldwide healthcare management thinking and experience while creating a real and virtual forum for regional networking of healthcare managers. Conference topics are meant to be immediately useful "how to" tools. At the same time, there are thought-leading topics for the plenary sessions, CEO Forum and Health Leaders Summit that are targeted at senior and top executives.
HMA's mission is to help healthcare managers improve and succeed. It directs itself to the continuing professional development of healthcare managers, clinicians and leaders in an environment of quality intellectual learning and quiet social exchanges. Inherent in its branding is that the HMA is Asia's Premier Learning CONFERENCE and EXPO for Healthcare Managers. HMA updates delegates on best management practices in the industry. It is a teaching, learning and networking convention.
The 2013 event is scheduled for Bangkok on September 12/13. There are in depth pre and post conference seminars on September 11 and 14. For more information, please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com.
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: +632 846 8339
May 3, 2012
Source: Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Financial General, Biotech & Pharm
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.
|Hospital Management Asia (HMA)|
|Apr 10, 2013|
Asia's Premier Learning Conference for Healthcare Managers and Medical Fair Thailand Happen Together in Bangkok|
|Mar 18, 2013|
Two Key Regional Medical Events Synergize Efforts in Bangkok from 12-14 September 2013|
|Sept 16, 2012|
HMA Announces Winners of the Asian Hospital Management Awards 2012|
|Sept 13, 2012|
Hanoi Welcomes Hospital Management Asia with 817 Delegates from 24 Countries|
|July 23, 2012|
Asian Hospital Management Awards 2012 Finalists Announced|
|June 15, 2012|
Hanoi to Host Probably the Best International Lineup of Speakers Ever at a Hospital Management Event|
|Sept 9, 2011|
HMA Announces Winners of the Asian Hospital Management Awards 2011|
|July 15, 2011|
Joint Commission International is the Strategic Partner of Hospital Management Asia Conference in Singapore|
|June 24, 2011|
Asian Hospital Management Awards 2011 to Honor Hospital Best Practices|
|May 30, 2011|
Probably the Best International Line up of Speakers Ever at a Hospital Management Event in Asia|
|More news >>|